Day one, you’ve caught me with your smile.
I’m gone. You’re it, my new found friend.
I’ll love thee but a little while,
For soon I’ll tire of thee dear one.
One month at most will be thy time,
For in that time one block is done.
One month is all we have my sweet.
A pair, one week is all we’ve been,
Which in itself is quite a feat.
On the block plan, love lasts not long.
The end is near and we both know,
But two weeks in and going strong.
Three weeks with you and survey two,
Four hours each day are much too much.
My focus wanes on class and you,
I’m counting days til class is done.
Block plan dating just won’t work.
Too much, too quick, I’m sorry hun.
*I wrote this in college about block-long relationships. (I went to a college that did one course at a time for a month) I was really proud of this. I couldn't write another tonight because I was stuck at work until 9pm. Hope you like it. :)
I’m gone. You’re it, my new found friend.
I’ll love thee but a little while,
For soon I’ll tire of thee dear one.
One month at most will be thy time,
For in that time one block is done.
One month is all we have my sweet.
A pair, one week is all we’ve been,
Which in itself is quite a feat.
On the block plan, love lasts not long.
The end is near and we both know,
But two weeks in and going strong.
Three weeks with you and survey two,
Four hours each day are much too much.
My focus wanes on class and you,
I’m counting days til class is done.
Block plan dating just won’t work.
Too much, too quick, I’m sorry hun.
*I wrote this in college about block-long relationships. (I went to a college that did one course at a time for a month) I was really proud of this. I couldn't write another tonight because I was stuck at work until 9pm. Hope you like it. :)
Didn't we also run this on the Flipside? I totally remember this one.
ReplyDeleteMaybe. I wrote for survey one. Were you in that class? I can't remember.
ReplyDeleteWere you in survey 1 with Shannon...Kate and Sobleski were with us in there? If so, then that's exactly where I'm remembering it from.
ReplyDeleteYep. That's the one!
ReplyDelete