Ugh. I've developed a bit of a headache. At first I thought it was a "lack of caffeine" induced headache, but one Diet Pepsi later, I'm still nursing it. It could also be a sinus headache thanks to my spring allergies and all the cleaning/dusting I've been doing today. Either way, this post is going to be short and sweet.
Today was a decently good day. I got to watch both the Twins and the Brewers on tv. Sadly only the former won. I cleaned and rearranged the front room, did some laundry, and put away a mountain of clothes. I'm still not quite ready for guests, but I'm slowly but surely getting there.
Now it's time for bed and here's to hoping the headache disappears when the Tylenol and allergy meds kick in.
Today was a decently good day. I got to watch both the Twins and the Brewers on tv. Sadly only the former won. I cleaned and rearranged the front room, did some laundry, and put away a mountain of clothes. I'm still not quite ready for guests, but I'm slowly but surely getting there.
Now it's time for bed and here's to hoping the headache disappears when the Tylenol and allergy meds kick in.
Hope you feel better. Maybe it's the Brewers who are giving you a headache. Did you see the end of Friday's game? Ugh. Hoffman isn't fooling any hitters with his 85 mph fastball and garbage change-ups.
ReplyDeleteUgh. Once again the White Sox blow it. Hopefully we can prevent the sweep...
ReplyDeleteAt least the Cubs and Cardinals won ;)