Sorry! I really did mean to post on Friday and at least attempt to post over the weekend. However, you know how things go. My internet got crashy on Friday and then Saturday and Sunday were tied up with friends stuff. And then I woke up early this morning, thinking I'd get a post out only to find my internet mysteriously not working again. Though I am glad to see that it doesn't appear to be a wireless router problem, just a Mediacom modem problem again. *shakes fist in air in frustration*
I'm at the library now writing this quick and checking my schedule and downloading my presentation so I can practice/rehearse it tonight. Sorry for the absence. I really didn't mean it. :(
I'm at the library now writing this quick and checking my schedule and downloading my presentation so I can practice/rehearse it tonight. Sorry for the absence. I really didn't mean it. :(
I thought that must be the case! You need to file a formal complaint or 12.
ReplyDelete