Hey, so I'm going to do a video instead of a written blog today. You're going to get the short version of a Supreme Court civics lesson I do in the COM classes I help with.
However, before I post it, I'm going to attempt to set up my new wireless router. We shall see. This is just a placeholder. If this is still up at midnight, I've screwed up the wireless beyond all hope. :)
UPDATED: Yay, I think I've got it working. Haven't done too much testing, but it looks good so far.
Here's the video. Sorry for the wobbliness of the camera. It was resting on a pile of books/dvds resting on the arm of my couch. Enjoy!!
However, before I post it, I'm going to attempt to set up my new wireless router. We shall see. This is just a placeholder. If this is still up at midnight, I've screwed up the wireless beyond all hope. :)
UPDATED: Yay, I think I've got it working. Haven't done too much testing, but it looks good so far.
Here's the video. Sorry for the wobbliness of the camera. It was resting on a pile of books/dvds resting on the arm of my couch. Enjoy!!
Impressive use of "Law and Order" references! I hadn't heard about the NFL case yet. I'm curious to see how that turns out.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Evan always brings up the Supreme Court Justices, especially when they appear on late night or Bill Maher or something. He's never actually sat down and explained the whole procedure, though, so thanks! I definitely have a better understanding of it now.
ReplyDeleteThe NFL thing is interesting. In the UK, soccer teams tend to get sponsored by one sportswear company and all of their official outfits and merch are made by that company. They have a tendency to change over time, though, I'm pretty sure.