So I filmed this last Friday before the girls got here. I attempted to upload it then, but that's when my internet issues began. (Partly my fault, I think, this time.)
For those of you who don't know, I'm not a terribly organized person in my personal life. Professionally, as a librarian, it's part of the job. So when it comes to cleaning and organizing, it's a bit of a big deal for me. Every once in a while I go on an organizing/cleaning rampage. Before the girls visited was one of those times. Since about mid-February, I've been working on cleaning/organizing/de-cluttering every room in my apartment. So I thought I'd finally show off the results. Even those of you who have seen the apartment will notice at least 2 rooms have gotten furniture rearranged as well! Enjoy!
For those of you who don't know, I'm not a terribly organized person in my personal life. Professionally, as a librarian, it's part of the job. So when it comes to cleaning and organizing, it's a bit of a big deal for me. Every once in a while I go on an organizing/cleaning rampage. Before the girls visited was one of those times. Since about mid-February, I've been working on cleaning/organizing/de-cluttering every room in my apartment. So I thought I'd finally show off the results. Even those of you who have seen the apartment will notice at least 2 rooms have gotten furniture rearranged as well! Enjoy!
Didn't get to see your video, but I can relate to the being organized at work because you have to be, but then home is a life is a bit cluttered and sloppy.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I saw your last tour but your place is so nice! It looks really cosy (in an actual comfortable sense, not "cosy" as a polite way of saying "tiny")! I wish I had my own place and space and lots of places to sit and hang out.
ReplyDeleteP.S. My capatcha is stisti - I think Christina is trying to tell us something . . .