Right so I don't really have any really unique skills, but I guess I have a few unusual ones.
That's all I can think of for now. You know of any that I've missed?
- I crochet, and have since I was in about 6th grade.
- I know most of the Catholic mass in sign language.
- I can quote the director's commentary of "A Knight's Tale."
- I can read chant notation (church chant music).
- Thanks to my many years as a church cantor, I can sing about 90% of the Catholic psalm settings from memory.
- I stamp and emboss cards quite regularly.
- I used to be able to tell a Canadien penny or quarter from an American one just from hearing it drop in the cash drawer.
- I can run a sewing machine and follow a pattern, but cannot handsew to save my life.
That's all I can think of for now. You know of any that I've missed?
Definitely an interesting list of skills there Becky!
ReplyDeleteHow many times exactly have you watched the director's commentary of A Knight's Tale? I am duly impressed by that. I might have to actually watch it now.