Oh so many things to love this week. I'm crazy busy so I'll keep this short and sweet.
- hair cuts- There's just something about getting a haircut that just makes my day. I let Lynn take the highlights lighter than before. Somewhere in the last 3 months I've sort of fallen in love with the ideas of highlights. I'd never let anyone color my hair before January so this is sort of new. I'll post pics tomorrow because I don't want to spoil the surprise for the girls.
- sunny weather-I love 80 degree weather. More summer dresses and sandals. :)
- Glee-It's back! Not my favorite episode so far, but the Madonna episode next week sounds amazing.
- Girls Weekend-24 hours from now Katie and Gretchen will be here!! I haven't seen Katie since her wedding the summer of 2008. And we'll pick up Ms. Amelia at Cornell on Saturday. So freaking excited. I really need a fabulous weekend!
I'm glad you're enjoying the 80 degree temps. Living in Florida really killed the heat for me. I can't seem to stand anything hotter than 70 these days. It's really weird.
ReplyDelete