

It made me think about how when watching that show, I just wanted to be Veronica. She's so hard hitting and witty and funny. And intelligent. Every once in a while I catch myself making one of her faces. I think if I could be any tv character for a day, it would totally be her.
Now if I got to steal one character's wardrobe? That would definitely be Lorelei Gilmore. That woman has more amazing dresses and boots than anyone! One of the seasons has an extra dedicated to the evolution of her and Rory's clothes. She's got hip work clothes, but knows the value of a cute t-shirt and jeans. Also, her jewelry rocks!
If I'm stealing mode of transportation, hands down that's The Doctor's Tardis. :) Seriously, any place in space or time? Also, who doesn't love that funny wheezing noise and the fact that it's larger on the inside. Oh, and it has both a library and a swimming pool.
As for TV jobs, I'd have to go with Richard Castle's mystery writer on Castle. I would love to write mystery novels. I know that I don't have the talent, but how fun would that be? Spinning the story while solving a case. Sign me up!
I love this topic and I would totally steal it from you if I weren't going to choose the exact same people/things!
ReplyDelete